Order your copy of The Anthology Project today.
The Learning Commons
The Rogers Learning Commons maintains a collection of more than 12,000 books, DVDs, magazines, audiotapes, electronic resources, and professional materials. Students are encouraged to visit the Learning Commons to research for class assignments, meet study groups, and to find a good read. The staff is available to assist students with finding books, using databases, and searching for information online.
The goal of the Rogers Learning Commons is to prepare students for a lifetime of learning and to serve the faculty and staff of the Rogers Middle School community with excellence.
7:40 am - 3:30 pm
Monday - Friday
Item Checkout, Renewal, and Overdues
- Students may check out 2 items for up to 2 weeks (10 school days)
- Items may be renewed UNLESS there is a hold on the items the student is trying to renew
- Students who have overdue or lost items will NOT be able to check out any additional materials until the overdue/lost items are returned or paid for
- Overdue notices are emailed weekly to the parent/guardian email address on file
- Prosper ISD libraries do not charge for overdue fines
- Fines will be assessed for lost or damaged items
- Students may check out 1 eBook for up to 2 weeks
- eBooks may not be renewed, but they may be checked out again if there is not a wait list
LITE (Library & Instructional Technology Educator)